Join Chris Malouf with Primerica Financial Services for a free seminar on how to make the most out of your money.
Chris is a Registered Principal for Primerica Financial Services, ranked in Forbes Magazine’s 50 most trustworthy financial services companies. He holds a Series 6, Series 63 and Series 26 securities licenses in addition to a Colorado Resident Producers license.
In applying his 22+ year finance background, Chris enjoys educating people on how money works and helping families become properly protected, debt free and financially independent.
Chris is a resident of Chaffee County and takes full advantage of the outdoor activities.
Did you know?
- Less than half of American workers (48 percent) have attempted to figure out how much money they’ll need in retirement. Employee Benet Research Institute 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey
- 62% of Americans lose sleep due to at least one financial concern – such as funding retirement, education expenses or medical bills. Time.com, June 25, 2015
- American Households carry an average credit card debt of $15,863. CNBC.com, 8/6/2015
How can you reach your financial goals and dreams?
Join us for a COMPLIMENTARY financial workshop to learn about:
• Retirement savings strategies
• The power of compound interest
• Tax-deferred vs. taxable investments
• Ways to reduce debt
• How my life insurance really works
• The high cost of waiting to save … and more!